Preventive examinations (prophylaxis)
To preserve your radiant smile, regular check-ups and prophylactic cleaning are indispensable. This includes:
- Professional teeth cleaning by qualified specialists
- The Airflow with EMS Prophylaxis Master
- Oral hygiene advice
- Individual prophylaxis for children and adolescents
- Checks for cavities
- Gum disease diagnosis and prevention
- Digital low-radiation x-rays
- Cancer prevention
With modern treatment devices, check-ups at our practice are largely painless. Good and thorough prophylaxis is the foundation of your dental health.
Treatments: tooth preservation, periodontics, endodontics, and more
In our dental practice, we treat a variety of dental and gum diseases. The treatments include:
- Fillings using bio-compatible materials (gold, ceramic, or plastic)
- Root canal treatments (endodontics), also done mechanically
- Gum treatments (periodontics): identifying sources of pathogenic germs – a gentle procedure without surgery
- Replacement teeth, both fixed and removable: crowns, bridges, partial and full dentures, combined dentures with telescopic prostheses, implants in collaboration with nearby orthodontic practices
Aesthetic dentistry: veneers, bleaching and more
Hardly anything is as important for a well-groomed appearance as beautiful teeth.
For your radiant smile, we offer the following treatments:
- Filling materials with high-quality ceramic fillers
- Veneers made of plastic or ceramic
- Bleaching: in-office using UV light, with laboratory-made or in-house trays
- Tooth realignments with transparent braces
(System: modern clear)
- Removal of discoloration
Do you have any questions about aesthetic or general dentistry?
Would you like to learn more about implants, teeth whitening, dentures, crowns, or any of our other services?
Contact the practice and let our team advise you. We look forward to receiving your call!
Mon: 08:00 - 16:00
Tue: 11:00 - 19:00
Wed: 08:00 - 12:00
Thu: 08:00 - 19:00
Fri: 08:00 - 14:00
and by appointment